CARDIFF BAY ROTARY – VIRTUAL DOG SHOW RULES.
- Pictures entered must only feature your own dog.
- Digital photos to be submitted in JPG format and should be taken by you and not by a professional photographer.
- All photos submitted to be through the Cardiff Bay Rotary website upload link after making your donation.
- Entries into more than one class will carry a separate donation.
- You must include your name, e-mail address together with the name of your dog.
Judging will be by the club’s nominated person after the closing date of the dog show. The decision of the judge will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
All winners will be notified directly and the pictures of winners and runners up together with overall champion will be published on our club website and facebook page.
Entry donation is a minimum of £5 per entry and must be made before entries are accepted.
The entry classes will be:-
- Looks Like Owner
- Best dressed.
One dog will be chosen from the winners of each section and be crowned show Winner for 2020.
Income raised, less any expenses incurred in hosting this event will be donated to Rotary End Polio Now Campaign