ROTARY CLUB OF BRISBANE WATER INC. – PENINSULA POOCH PARADE RULES.
- Pictures entered must only feature your own dog.
- Digital photos to be submitted in JPG format and should be taken by you and not by a professional photographer.
- All photos submitted through the Rotary Club of Brisbane Water website upload link after making your donation.
- Entries into more than one class will carry a separate donation.
- You must include your name, e-mail address together with the name of your dog.
Judging will be by local vets after the closing date of the pooch parade. The decision of the judges will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
All prize winners will be notified directly and the pictures of winners and runners up together with overall champion will be published on our website and facebook page.
Entry fee is $5 per dog, per entry and must be made before entries are accepted.
The entry classes will be:-
- Best dressed.
One dog will be chosen from the winners of each section and be crowned Peninsula Pooch for 2020.
Income raised less any expenses incurred in hosting this event will be donated to Australian Rotary Health Covid 19 and Mental Health Research